Alot of people Struggle with how to eat in order to cut body fat; the truth about eating in order to bring your body fat percentage lower is, that it's Boring.
Yes, many may say that you can find substitutes but at the end of the day, you will have to make your meal plan simple enough for you to stick to it.
So Below is my simple meal plan which i use when i want to cut body Fat and look more Shredded.
Since there's always substitutions, just pay attention to the food groups and type of foods and if you want to eat something different, just substitute it with something within the same family which has the same or similar purpose.
Choose 1 From Each Category
- Spinach,Garlic and Tomato Omlette( 199 Cal, 4g Carbs ,13g Fat, 14g Protein)
- OatMeal or Overnight Oats (263 Cal, 44g Carbs ,6g Fat,10g Protein)
- Fruit Bowl
- Turkey Wrap
- Sardines & Cucumber
- Asparagus(1/2 Cup) & salmon(6oz).....(294 Cal, 25g Carbs, 9g Fat, 30g Protein)
- Broccoli & Shrimp or Chicken (Average :220 Cal, 11g Carbs, 6g fat, 26g Protein)
- Stuffed Bell Peppers w/Ground Turkey (295 Cal, 28g Carbs, 10g Fat, 24g Protein)
- Fruit Bowl
- Yogurt Parfait
- Rice Cakes
- Beets, Spinach, Blueberry,Strawberry
- Kale,Celery, ginger, lemon, green apple, Pineapple
- cucumber, celery, aloes, pineapple
- Horlicks, Linseed, wheat germ
- Ginger Tea
- Lemon & Garlic Tea
*The Above article contains rough estimates and are not scientifically Proven to be true. This article was made as a general guide for participants of BREADBOBSARMY Fitness Challenges to have a general idea of how to construct a meal plan to tailor to their needs, there are no guarantees that the above information is accurate *